With the best bundle app for Shopify, you can integrate attractive product bundles into your online store without coding or other technical challenges.
Furthermore, opting for a third-party bundler instead of manually editing Shopify code offers a range of additional features, including volume discounts, buy-one-get-one (BOGO) offers, and more. This combination of strategies allows you to effortlessly boost your average order value.
But the selection of these apps is increasing daily, so we have tested and selected the top 11 Shopify bundle apps. We ensured they supported different bundle types, kept inventory and variants synced, were easy to use, and fit other critical aspects. Find your bundle app below.
Top Shopify product bundle apps: shortlist
- Vitals – best Shopify bundle app in 2024 overall
- FoxSell Bundles Plus – the best free Shopify bundle app
- Bundler ‑ Product Bundles – the cheapest Shopify bundle app
- UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle – highly customizable designs
- Rebolt – great app for various types of product bundles
- Zoorix – feature-packed bundler for all devices
- Bundles.app – versatile multipacks Shopify app
- Bundles & Upsell– advanced bundle app
- Bundle Bear – Shopify bundles and discounts app
- Wide Bundles – Shopify app for unlimited bundles
- Pumper – decent Shopify bundler for free
Clients could find your products in search engines like Google. Optimize your product pages for search with TinyIMG appTry TinyIMG today
How we chose the best Bundle apps for Shopify?
To put only the best Shopify bundle apps on the list, we tested over a dozen of applications and rooted out those that don’t fit the criteria below:
- The app supports various bundle types. Each different bundle type serves a different eCommerce strategy. For instance, if you want to promote your new product collection, the bundle type you need is New product bundling. In contrast, BOGO bundling can help empty the old collection stock.
- The application supports bundle previews. You never know when a customer might want to compare available bundle products. With bundle previews, you have a higher chance of a customer staying on the same page instead of jumping to a single product page.
- Both manual and automatic bundles are available. Manual bundles are crucial for merchants that need and want to have more control over their Shopify product bundles. This way, you can pair best-sellers with less popular products.
- It’s possible to add different discounts to bundles. Adding different level discounts can help your customer find a deal that suits their needs. This way, you build a lasting relationship with the visitor.
- The app is intuitive and customizable. A quick setup and user-friendly interface are what we consider to be one of the most important details in Shopify apps. And it’s not less important for the app to be customizable to fit your store design.
11 best Bundle apps for Shopify: overview
While Shopify is abundant with legitimately-looking bundle apps, not all of them maintain quality throughout the process. So, without further ado, let’s learn more about the top 11 Shopify bundling apps that made it to the list.
1. Vitals – best Shopify bundle app overall
All-in-One Marketing by Vitals is an all-around Shopify bundle app that comes with over 40 conversion-boosting apps in a single platform. With it, you receive tools for building bundles, adding product reviews, replaying visitor actions, and more.
But what’s most important is that it allows you to make an unlimited number of bundles and add various discounts, like BOGO, volume discounts, or others. Moreso, your customer can make their own bundles too, so the user experience steps to the next level.
- Allows building unlimited bundles
- Customers can create their custom bundles
- Comes with upsell features, such as ‘Recently viewed’
- Supports various bundle discounts
- Has an intuitive interface
- No free version
Vitals is a comprehensive Shopify app designed to boost revenue using bundles and other strategies. However, it doesn’t offer a free version, and its pricing ranges from $29.99 to $299.99 per month. This makes it a premium option and potentially more challenging to afford for beginners. But if you’re keen to give it a shot, you can use a 7-day free trial.
2. FoxSell Bundles Plus – the best free Shopify bundle app
A relatively new addition to the Shopify app store – FoxSell Bundles Plus – is by far the best free app for making bundles we have found. It comes with all essential features, is easy to use, and has zero negative reviews.
The app allows you to build Fixed bundles that support up to 30 products. But that’s not it, as you can also create mix-and-match, cross-sell, and volume types of bundles. In case you have a clothing store, you can implement the ‘Shop the look’ feature for instant revenue growth.
- A completely free service
- Works for several different types of bundles
- Has the ‘Shop the look’ feature
- Mobile-optimized interface
- Suitable for beginners
- No extra features
FoxSell Bundles Plus is an excellent Shopify bundling app suitable for both beginners and established merchants alike, as it’s user-friendly but also ensures quality performance. The best part? It's entirely free of charge and we hope it stays this way forever.
3. Bundler – most affordable Shopify bundler
Bundler is one of the cheapest Shopify apps to increase revenue through bundles. But no matter the affordability, the provider offers quality features and a functional application.
With it, you can make mix-and-match bundles, add custom bundle images and landing pages, or even create variant packages. The provider also includes the Volume discounts feature, so you could enjoy seeing a growing AOV.
- Customizable Volume discounts
- Bundle promotion with funnel pop-ups
- Carries the ‘Built for Shopify’ badge
- Has a free version
- Some users find the app confusing
Bundler is a cheap but also reliable Shopify app that can help both beginners and advanced merchants create bundles. With its free version, you can make unlimited bundles and apply volume discounts, among many other features. For funnel promotion or analytics, you’d need to go premium either for $6.99 or $9.99/month.
4. UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle – customizable upsells & cross-sells app
UFE – Upsell Funnel Engine – is a perfect tool if you want to boost your conversion rates by adding bundles, upsells, and cross-sells to your store. This lightweight app allows you to give personalized upsell recommendations for the visitor, making more customers become loyal to your brand.
The provider is all in for helping you to increase AOV through product bundles, Frequently Bought Together, or Volume discounts. You can also easily add one-click upsell checkout promotions in various styles like pop-ups.
- Excellent tool for increasing AOV through various bundles
- Fully customizable designs
- One-click upsell checkout promotions
- Offers up to 50 free orders/month
- Free for a limited time
- Technical issues at the checkout page
UFE is a powerful Shopify bundle and upsell application that will benefit merchants with at least a basic level of experience. You can install the app for free and have up to 50 free orders per month. However, you get a limited selection of funnels, a watermark will linger on web pages, and more features are lacking. To have more, you’d need to pay $9.99/month.
5. Rebolt – Shopify app for various bundles
Rebolt is a flexible player with various bundle types. Product, Variant, Combo, Mix & Match bundles…you name it, this provider has every possible bundle type to help you increase AOV. Also, it has you covered with an Automated Inventory Sync, so you don’t need to stay on your toes with your stock.
The app helps to improve customers’ loyalty too, as they get to buy similar products simultaneously based on FBT. Or you can set up Shopify POS and find new customers anywhere you like.
- Offers various types of bundles (combo, mix-and-match, variant, etc.)
- Customizable bundle widgets
- Allows creating unlimited bundles
- Affordable pricing
- Customer support may be unresponsive
- Limited use of the free version ($0-$300 monthly bundle sales)
Rebolt is filled with all essential Shopify product bundling features, and it’s also an easy-to-use application that comes for a budget-friendly price. The app is free to install and you don’t need to pay till you reach a $300 monthly bundle sales limit. Afterward, the prices start from $9 to $19/month, so it’s a good deal even for new Shopify stores.
6. Zoorix – feature-rich cross-platform bundler
The Bundle Kit & Cross Sell app by Zoorix is one of the most versatile bundlers we’ve seen so far. With it, you get to create multiple types of bundles, such as mix-and-match, fixed, and AI-based. Cross-sales are also available, and they can be auto-selected or AI-driven.
But that’s not all. Zoorix makes it tough to skip the possibility of pitching your product, as it allows you to add a Mini-Cart that offers FBT products. Not to mention the selection of discounts you can use to increase AOV more quickly.
- AI-driven product bundles
- Product recommendations for increasing AOV
- Native cart drawer integration
- Has a free plan
- Each subscription comes with a set amount of revenue generated through Zoorix
- The app might be slow
This Shopify product bundle app can be a great fit for any type of Shopify store, whether you sell clothing, art, or phone cases. It's user-friendly and straightforward to set up, making it suitable for beginners as well. The free plan includes all premium features, but you'll need to start paying once your monthly revenue generated through Zoorix exceeds $100. Premium plans range from $7.99 to $29.99 per month.
7. Bundles.app – Shopify bundler for large stores
Although pricier than the majority of Shopify bundlers, Bundles.app – Inventory Sync by Gazebo offers premium-quality services that seamlessly integrates with large Shopify stores’ marketing strategies.
You can use a user-friendly bundler to create various types of upselling offers, such as multipacks or fixed bundles. It also ensures you can stay on track with your stock with ease, as it automatically syncs your inventory.
- Automatic inventory syncing
- Fixed bundles, mix&match bundles, multipacks
- Customers can build personalized bundles
- 15-day free trial
- No free version
- Pricier than most apps on the list
Due to certain features, like automatic inventory sync or private servers, and premium pricing, Bundles.app is a better fit for thriving Shopify merchants. The pricing starts at $14/month and can reach $199/month. You can test the service at first using a 15-day free trial.
8. Bundles & Upsell – premium Shopify bundler
Bundles & Upsell by PickyStory is a combination of different marketing tools that can help you boost your Shopify store’s AOV effortlessly. With it, you get to create bundles, integrate cross-sells, benefit from BOGO, and more.
The app allows you to build your own bundles or you can get help from the AI-based algorithm and find the best product kit solutions for your customers. Another spot where AI will help you is with slide card product recommendations that will motivate your customers to buy at the last moment.
Bundles & Upsell pros:
- AI-driven features for increasing AOV and overall revenue
- Eye-catching and intuitive user interface
- 24/6 live chat support
Bundles & Upsell cons:
- Free plan is dedicated only to testing purposes
- Paid plans are quite expensive
Even though the idea of a user-friendly app makes us want to say that Bundles & Upsell by PickyStory is suitable for beginners, its price makes it a premium option. The app is available for free only for test orders. So, once you want to start generating money from bundles, you will need to get a paid plan starting from $29.50 to $49.50/month.
9. Bundle Bear – bundle and discount app for Shopify
Bundle Bear is a bundle app on Shopify that seamlessly helps you boost your AOV and improve customer engagement. The service lets you create X+Y or other types of bundles, and it’s also a virtuoso at offering special discounts.
With a built-in analytics board, you can track revenue and engagement with discounts coming from your customers. Consequently, you can add tiered discounts or offer free shipping as well as other gifts.
Bundle Bear pros:
- Multiple discounts can be applied simultaneously
- Possibility to add X+Y bundles
- Built-in analytics
Bundle Bear cons:
- No free plan
- Customer support may be slow
Bundle Bear is one of the priciest Shopify bundle apps with a starting price of $24.99/month. Additionally, there's no free version available; instead, you're offered a 14-day free trial to evaluate the service. While the app appears to be user-friendly, its pricing structure may be more suitable for established businesses with steady revenue flow.
10. Wide Bundles – completely unlimited Shopify bundling app
Wide Bundles is a simple but powerful Shopify bundler that puts focus on increasing your AOV through bundles and customized marketing strategy. With it, you can integrate quantity discounts, BOGO, and also mix-and-match bundles.
The app lets you add different variants so the customer gets the possibility of trying multiple versions of the product. And implementing customized bundle widgets will elevate the design coherence throughout your store.
Wide Bundles pros:
- Great for adding quantity discounts
- Unlimited bundle offers
- Highly customizable designs
Wide Bundles cons:
- Only a few additional features
- No free subscription plan
- Quite pricy
Wide Bundles can be a solid bundle app solution for either large stores or mid-sized ones. However, its pricing structure may discourage newly joined merchants, as it lacks a free plan and requires either $18 or $36 per month. Nevertheless, you can benefit from a 14-day trial to see how you like the app risk-free.
11. Pumper – Shopify bundler for quality performance
Pumper is a serious-looking Shopify app that can help you integrate bundles and a variety of discounts into your online store. Although there are no endless lists of features, you receive a functional bundle builder, which is why you came here.
Additionally, you can set discounts by % or flat, set fixed prices, and apply discounts to specific items or collections. What’s also great is that the app is easy to set up, requires no coding, and supports personal customizations so you can represent your brand.
- Completely free
- Works for adding both bundles and custom discounts
- User-friendly interface
- No additional features
Pumper is a relatively new addition to Shopify’s list of bundle apps, yet, it’s a great option for both beginners and advanced users, as the service is completely free.
What are the benefits of a Shopify product bundle app?
If you still don’t know or just need a reminder of why Shopify bundle apps are becoming one of the most important eCommerce apps to use, here’s a list to help you out:
- Increased average order value and sales. After implementing bundles to your Shopify store, it’s more likely that your customer will buy more products at once. Consequently, the store’s average order value grows, as well as your income.
- Attractive discounts. Being able to make bundles is one thing, but applying various discounts to them is a game-changer. With the bundle app Shopify, you can boost your conversion rate or cheer up the customer using volume discounts, BOGO, and other types.
- Possibility to sell slow-sellers. If your stock is burdened with several less popular products, bundling them with best-sellers can be your breakthrough. To make it even more effective, you can create occasional gift bundles or subscription boxes.
- Improve customer loyalty. Shopify bundler can help you grow the number of regular customers and continue boosting their experience. Features like AI-based product recommendations will help your customer get what they want quickly. While the Shopify product kit itself allows the customer to try multiple products simultaneously.
- Ease of use. Yes, you can create bundles on Shopify without the bundler app. However, this way, you must stay on track with each detail by yourself. Meanwhile, the Shopify bundling app will let your set up your store quickly and leave all the work to the app itself.
Using the best Shopify bundle app is essential for effortlessly increasing your average order value (AOV). With these apps, you can seamlessly integrate various bundle types and tiered discounts, thus increasing your revenue and enhancing customer engagement.
Our tests showed that the best Shopify bundler overall is Vitals, which combines multiple marketing strategies for boosting your AOV. As for the best free Shopify bundling app, we recommend choosing FoxSell Bundles Plus which ensures a user-friendly experience and quality service.
Frequently asked questions
After testing over a dozen Shopify bundling apps, our final top 3 best apps are Vitals, FoxSell Bundles Plus, and Bundler. Each of them ensures quality performance, crucial tools for creating and managing bundles, as well as intuitive user interface.
FoxSell Bundles Plus is the best free Shopify product bundle app. With it, you can build an extensive variety of bundles, add bundle widgets and volume discounts. Moreso, the app is optimized for smartphones, allowing you to increase your AOV throughout any screen.
Yes, you can bundle products in Shopify without an app. To do so, you’d need to edit the code through your Shopify Admin. However, this method requires some technical knowledge, and doing it incorrectly may cause technical crashes for your store. Therefore, we recommend choosing a specialized Shopify bundling app.