A quarter of Shopify stores consist of fashion merchants, causing great competition among them. A Shopify app for clothing stores is inevitable if you want to continue growing your business. After all, a fashion store includes numerous product variants, images, and data that must be continuously optimized.
And yet, Shopify’s app selection can be overwhelming, making you unsure what fashion app to choose. You may need a tool for image optimization, reviews, galleries, and other best Shopify apps.
Therefore, we have handpicked the best 19 Shopify apps for clothing stores that can minimize your efforts to complete daily tasks. Below, you will find insights about their functionality, usability, price, and criteria to help you find the right ones for your fashion store.
Best Shopify apps for a clothing store: overview
These right here are the best Shopify apps for clothing stores:
- TinyIMG – SEO audit and image optimization
- UpPromote - affiliate app for a fast-growing fashion store
- Robin PRO Photo Gallery – excellent image galleries
- Loox Product Reviews – excellent photo reviews
- Kiwi Size Chart – fully customizable clothing size char
- Firepush – powerful client remarketing features
- Appikon – simple back-in-stock notification
Let’s look deeper at what these and 11 other apps offer for your clothing store.
TinyIMG solves two major online clothing retailer problems all at once. It’s an image optimizer and an SEO audit tool, keeping your sites quick and fighting for the top Google search results.
TinyIMG comes with an excellent image optimizer, helping you keep the product images nice and small, loading quickly without losing any quality. Plus, website analysis, 3rd party script control, and other SEO features will help you make the most of your search engine traffic.
What makes TinyIMG a great app for a clothing store?
- Optimized for e-commerce, helping fashion stores perform better
- Includes SEO and page speed optimizations, ensuring your customers find and stay on your site
- Automated product image compression without losing quality
- Helps you create effective meta titles and meta descriptions to help your potential visitors understand what your fashion store has to offer
As the fashion business is very competitive, affiliates, promoters, and influencers can be massive for the growth of your online clothes store. UpPromote offers the top affiliate managing tools, letting you handle a whole multi-level marketing scheme.
There’s even a marketplace that offers you some opportunities for partners right out of the box. A simple registration system lets you turn any contact into a potential partner, and extensive performance tracking is also seriously simple.
What makes UpPromote a great app for a clothing store?
- With automated email marketing, you can easily build targeted email campaigns
- Opportunity to send post-purchase follow-ups
- Helps schedule social media posts and run social ad campaigns
- The service provides you with campaign analytics on your clothing store’s clicks, ads, opens, and other metrics
3. Robin PRO Photo Gallery
Our window shopping is now online: for clothing stores, well-placed high-quality pictures are a must. This is where Robin PRO comes in – offering mobile-first, speed-optimized, and beautiful picture galleries.
Product images uploaded via Robin are automatically optimized for speed, meaning your pages will load quickly. Each uploaded image can also be linked to a specific product, making it easy for a customer to buy straight away. With grid and masonry layouts, you can choose whichever is closest to your style.
What makes Robin PRO a great app for a clothing store?
- You receive multiple tools for arranging collections’ galleries
- The app allows you to edit apparel pictures first before uploading
- With bulk editing, you can quickly make numerous product images look professional
- Visual cataloging allows you to organize product photos, model shots, and lookbooks effectively
4. Loox Product Reviews
Everybody loves checking out reviews before buying. But for clothing specifically, photo reviews are king. Luckily, Loox helps you get high-quality photo reviews and build the ever-important social trust.
Loox is an app for reviews, helping get reviews out of your existing buyers. For the promise of coupons and discounts, you will not only get some nice feedback but also ensure a client returns in seconds. Moreover, Loox is an official Google & Meta Reviews partner, making it easy to integrate with Google Shopping and other tools.
What makes Loox a great app for a clothing store?
- Helps you showcase the best reviews about your fashion products in banners, emails, and ads
- Allows hiding negative customer reviews, maintaining a positive fashion store’s image
- Automated reminders motivate your customers to leave a review about their purchased clothes
- Allows displaying product reviews anywhere on your online clothing store
5. Kiwi Size Chart
No online clothing store is complete without a proper sizing chart, and using Kiwi is a perfect way to have that. It offers a beautiful, elegant way to get custom size charts.
You can upload data from images, websites, or even CSV files. Each created chart can be applied to categories or individual products. A full custom editor will let you make them entirely individual – to be flush with your site’s design. Additionally, you get a Google Analytics integration to make your fashion store reach the search engine’s result page top positions.
What makes Kiwi a great app for a clothing store?
- Helps reduce return rates by offering accurate custom size charts
- Allows customers to input their measurements to receive the correct size recommendation
- Creates size charts for different countries using different units of clothing sizes
- Provides you with categorized size charts for shoes, clothes, and other fashion products
Remarketing is the best opportunity to reach your customers and help turn them into buyers. Firepush lets you use three major channels simultaneously, with automated email, web push, and SMS marketing campaigns.
When you already have a customer’s data in your lists, Firepush helps you to inform them regarding price drops, delivery updates, and discounts. In case your customer was near to purchasing a product but left the site, send an automatic abandoned cart notification.
What makes Firepush a great app for a clothing store?
- Helps you keep your customers notified about ongoing promotions
- Sends notifications about abandoned carts, motivating visitors to buy
- Enables win-back campaigns for customers who didn’t buy at the time with a certain discount
- Allows sending personalized messages to customers
With Appikon, you won’t lose a customer over going out of stock again. The app fully focuses on attracting your customers by informing them about restocked products.
Appikon automatically notifies your potential buyers via email, Facebook, SMS, or push notifications. The application is entirely customizable and can be made to be completely flush with your website. All in all, it’s a simple, smart way to get some visitors back.
What makes Appikon a great app for a clothing store?
- Appikon automatically informs your customers about back-in-stock products via email and SMS
- Includes back-in-stock analytics that will help you understand your audience’s needs
- Allows generating waitlists so that your customers don’t miss out on new fashion products
- Offers customizable themes that will match your Shopify store’s brand
8. Return Prime
The clothing business is notorious for its return rate, requiring additional effort and time. Therefore, it’s best to let Return Prime manage refunds and returns automatically and continue growing your fashion business.
Return Prime helps you make a branded return page, complete with all the steps they need to take, as well as a feedback page so you know exactly what went wrong. And instead of losing a customer when issuing a plain refund, you can offer them a gift card, motivating them to buy something else they like from your store.
What makes Return Prime a great app for a clothing store?
- Runs a fully automated return process: from a request to a refund
- Allows issuing gift cards instead of regular refunds to avoid losing customers
- The app works with various return methods, such as mail-in, in-store, or print & pack
- Return Prime is fully mobile-compatible, making the process easy for you and your customers
9. Pagefly Landing Page Builder
PageFly landing page builder is an excellent design tool for making professional-looking clothing site designs. This page builder offers 9 different page types for you to create using an intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
There are several pre-made templates following a distinct style that will give you a great starting ground. Then, you can really go to town on your clothing store – using countdowns, low stock alerts, sticky sections, or even slideshows to showcase your stock.
What makes PageFly a great app for a clothing store?
- Helps you build SEO-optimized and well-performing website pages
- Offers over 100 eye-catching and fully responsive templates for building a modern apparel store
- Has an integrated drag-and-drop page builder, making it easy to use even for beginning fashion merchants
- Offers 24/7 customer support even for free users, so no issue stays unresolved interfering with your clothing business
10. Boost AI Search & DiscoveryProduct Filter & Search
Boost AI Search & Discovery is an advanced search tool for making it easier to navigate through your fashion store for your potential customers. The app uses AI-driven search technology to understand even typos.
With filters for color, size, specific tags, vendors, and many more, your visitors can narrow the entire selection to just what they need. Meanwhile, you, as a fashion merchant, are getting in-depth analytics to study your customers’ search behavior.
What makes Boost AI Search a great app for a clothing store?
- Get an AI-powered search bar that recognizes typos, gives suggestions, offers AI synonyms and stopwords
- Benefit from analytics to find insights about visitors’ collection filtering and search behavior
- Store visitors will be able to filter your products in detail
- Use visual merchandising tools, such as pins, demote, and hide product method
11. PH Ship, Rate and TrackShip, Rate and Track
The Ship Rate & Track app for FedEx is the best help for handling the shipping tasks of your Shopify clothing business. The application works for both sides – you and your customers.
The Ship Rate & Track helps display live FedEx rates and delivery estimates at the checkout page. You also get bulk FedEx label generation, which your customers can use for delivery tracking or even returns. Not to mention the opportunity to choose custom product packing or the one given by FedEx.
What makes Ship Rate & Track a great app for a clothing store?
- Allows customers to see real-time FedEx shipping rates to avoid unexpected expenses
- Your buyers will get delivery estimates within every purchase at the checkout page
- The app automatically prints shipping labels and commercial invoices
- Free shipping is available across Asia Pacific, Middle East, India, and Africa
Social proof is no doubt a selling point for each customer. To collect it quickly and effectively for your Shopify store, it’s best to use NextSale. The app applies stylish pop-ups for collecting visitors’ contacts while matching your store’s tone of voice.
Yet, targeting social proof isn’t the only thing NextSale can help you with. It’s a great option for boosting your revenue too, as it motivates your store visitors to buy using activity notifications like someone bought campaigns.
What makes NextSale a great app for a clothing store?
- Collects social proof from successful buyers for you via SMS and email
- Urges potential customers to buy using activity notifications, for instance, informing about recent sales
- Helps to increase your profit by adding on-page promotional campaigns
- Works with Yotpo, Stamped.io, Judge.me, Klaviyo, Omnisend, MailChimp
Online clothing stores can’t replicate a savvy consultant in a brick and mortar establishment. But Glood.ai lets you get as close as possible using smart recommendations for your fashion store’s visitors.
Glood.ai includes features, such as Frequently Bought Together, helping your buyers complete a whole look. Manual recommendation options will let you guide everyone to the right options. Or leave it all to the AI – using visitor behavior data to determine personalized intentions.
What makes Glood.ai a great app for a clothing store?
- The app uses AI to analyze store visitors’ behavior and recommend them personalized clothing or other products
- An addition of Frequently Bought Together will inspire customers to buy more than they have planned
- The app is fully customizable, allowing you to build pop-ups and widgets that match your store’s look
- Glood.ai works with multiple popular Shopify apps, such as Loox, Judge.Me, and more
There are so many platforms you can promote your clothing store on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr. And with Outfy, you can automatically create and regularly post commercial content on any chosen social media.
The app includes many eye-catching templates, allowing you to create profitable commercials. You can choose between text content, collages, videos, gifs, and sale promotions. To spread your message wider, Outfy offers smart hashtags – see the increase in the audience in no time.
What makes Outfy a great app for a clothing store?
- Outfy helps you promote your fashion store on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube
- Apart from plain text commercials, you can create product collages, gifs, videos, and sale promotions
- The app has smart hashtags that will help you reach a wider spectrum of audience
- Customizable themes will allow you to build content that matches your brand
15. DSers AliExpress Dropshipping
If you’re using AliExpress to get inventory for your Shopify clothing store, a good dropshipping app is a must. DSers is one of the best big names, with automatically synced tracking, shipping information, and no manual work required.
The app lets you change suppliers for the same product on your list, as well as choose the best locations for top shipping times. Bundle options will let you make smart deals for the right fits – without you having to do any additional management work.
What makes DSers a great app for a clothing store?
- DSers helps you optimize your orders by finding better supplier deals without having to change the product
- The app automatically updates stock inventory and prices
- You can order products in bulk
- DSers works with a huge suppliers network, allowing you to find the best fashion products
16. Growave: Loyalty & Wishlist
Creating extra motivation for your audience to buy is always a good idea. And to do it quickly and effectively, we recommend using Growave. This Shopify app helps you run referral and loyalty programs.
Boosting customer engagement on your fashion store is easy when you receive an intuitive dashboard from where you can manage rewards, a referral system, see records of customers, and more. Plus, you can make certain customers feel special by adding VIP tiers and offering them exclusive perks.
What makes Growave a great app for a clothing store?
- The app helps you increase customer engagement by running loyalty programs, enabling VIP tiers, and adding rewards
- By enabling a referral program, you will have more chances to attract new customers to your clothing store
- You will be able to integrate wishlists and trigger emails
- Opportunity to showcase your fashion products using UGC to strengthen the social proof effect
17. Tidio Live Chat & AI Chatbots
Once you shop for clothes, there are multiple questions hanging around the corner. To help your customers fast, it’s best to use dedicated customer support applications, such as Tidio. With it, you will be getting a Lyro AI chatbot as well as a live chat or ticketing system for more difficult cases.
Tidio works with big names, including Zendesk, Google Analytics, klaviyo, and more, helping you to achieve the best results with minimal effort. The app itself ensures you have everything in place, including the customer’s information directly in the chat.
What makes Tidio a great app for a clothing store?
- Offers Messenger, Instagram, and email integrations to stay on track with all user inquiries from a single place
- A Lyro AI chatbot may solve up to 70% of cases, and to improve the results, you can also review analytics to optimize automated answers
- Answer all burning customers' questions regarding your fashion products via live chat or the ticketing system
- Customize customer support widgets to match them with the overall look of a clothing store
Giftkart is a highly customizable Shopify app that will help you surprise your customers with personal fashionable gift cards. This way, not only do customers become happy, but they also tend to return to you and buy more clothes you have to offer.
Since high-value customers are not the ones to let go, you may treat them with automated gift card campaigns. And if you’re looking for a quick and effective way to increase your AOV, with Giftkart, you can offer free gift cards on purchasing certain items.
What makes Giftkart a great app for a clothing store?
- You can create custom gift cards that match your clothing store’s design
- Giftkart helps you retain customers by running automated gift card campaigns
- You get the opportunity to add free gift cards on selected orders
- With this app, you can avoid issuing regular refunds and instead give your customers store credits
19. Invoice Falcon
Writing invoices is both time-consuming and quite confusing. Invoice Falcon here makes it much simpler, with easy templates that can be branded with your own unique clothing store look.
An intuitive Invoice Falcon dashboard includes pretty much everything you need in invoices: automatic sending and receiving, editing on the fly, tracking, and printing. The app also eases your engagement with different nationality customers by offering multi-currency support and creating multi-language invoices.
What makes Invoice Falcon a great app for a clothing store?
- The app includes an all-around dashboard for managing all invoice requests
- You can create invoices that match your fashion store’s design
- Invoice Falcon is able to build multi-language invoices by automatically detecting the customer’s language
- There’s multi-currency support, making it easy to send relative documents
How did we choose the best Shopify apps for fashion stores?
To find out the best Shopify apps for fashion stores, we looked at the top-rated apps for all online businesses. Then, we focused on the problems most commonly experienced by clothing stores worldwide.
Here are the areas we consider critical for a fashion store to run profitably on Shopify:
- Image optimization. High-quality images that don’t affect your website’s performance negatively are essential.
- SEO optimization. Lifting your online clothing store higher on the search engine results page is crucial to be the first choice for a customer. Optimizing your store for SEO is the only way to go.
- Affiliate marketing. Getting and providing paid backlinks is one of the most effective methods for growing a bigger customer audience.
- Product reviews. Customers want to know whether their chosen pair of jeans fits the actual size and whether they are comfy by reading other customers’ reviews.
- Delivery. Flawless and on-time product delivery are the factors that can make your clothing store more reliable.
- Customer engagement. Boosting your sales is easy once you start running referral and loyalty programs.
- Customer support. Leaving your customers hanging without needed answers lowers the chance of increasing your revenue.
What are the must-have app types for a clothing store?
The type of apps you need to get depends on what you want to do with your store. However, there are three main angles you need to cover:
- The looks of your clothing store. Your website is your brand’s extension. It has to look good, load good, and the pictures need to be displayed immaculately. Image galleries will help you display the images perfectly, and page builders will let you build a unique, contemporary style.
- The user experience of your clothing store. Users need to be given everything that they want: fast-loading pages, easy navigation, product filtering, and a size chart are essential for a fashion store. A happy customer is a paying customer.
- Marketing of your clothing store. SEO optimization tools will help increase your site’s visibility on search engines. Social media marketing, back-in-stock notifications, as well as reviews or discount codes will help increase conversions.
- Your clothing store’s management. There have to be enough visitors to promote things too, and management of stock, invoices, as well as returns has to be perfect.
These right here have been the best Shopify apps for fashion stores. For sure – there isn’t one app that really deserves to be the best. TinyIMG app is a good start for fast loading times and SEO auditing. PageFly is an excellent page builder, and NextSale will help you with conversions.
But really, whichever app you choose here, you’ll be in good hands. Best of luck building the world’s next clothing empire!
Curious to read more? Check out these articles:
Frequently asked questions
A good fashion store should have a good variety of images, user-generated reviews, and solid user conversion tools. There are plenty of tactics to use to start a successful online store on Shopify.
Return Prime is one of the best return apps for Shopify. It’s in our list as one of the best overall apps for Shopify clothing stores, offering excellent ease of use and a visitor-friendly interface.
You can start a Shopify clothing store by first settling on your inventory. Either get your own products or use a Shopify dropshipping app to find more inventory, something like DSers AliExpress Dropshipping from this list.